Two of the world‘s most recognized ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position.
As a result, Knauf Ceiling Solutions was established and now we are looking for the most talented people, who want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to create and learn, take ownership and be part of one of the big players in the ceiling market.
Come and join us today!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :-
We are looking for “Dy. Asst. Manager Vender Development & Sourcing” for our Takve - Pune Plant in our Production and Manufacturing Department. Your mission will be to undertake the responsibility of
- Identify and develop new suppliers.
- Due Diligence in terms of capability from Machining / Operations & Financials to be looked at before shortlisting any Vendor
- Monitor supplier performance and vendor audits.
- Vendor management of existing suppliers.
- Development of new products/localization and manage purchasing until handover to Supply chain team.
- Develop new capabilities as per business requirement.
- Capacity & Capability Enhancement of Vendor as per business plan.
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives by improving design, process and sourcing techniques.
- Commercial and technical agreement with vendors.
- Assist in execution of projects (Standard and customized product sourcing).
- Capital planning and budgeting for new product development.
- India Job Shop products, Special products handling.
- Provide product pricing management to Grid, profiles, accessories, Soft fiber, Metal (Floating products).
- Support for new products development activity. Manage special product by close co-ordination between KCS marketing and Plant Manufacturing team.
- Conducting costing Run in SAP.
- B.E. – Mechanical Engineering with sound experience in Vender Development & Sourcing.
- 8 to 10 years of hands on experience in Vender Development & Sourcing department of an Engineering / Automobile / Auto Ancillary Industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment. We will provide extensive training, a competitive salary and an attractive range of company benefits.