Two of the world‘s most recognized ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position.
As a result, Knauf Ceiling Solutions was established and now we are looking for the most talented people, who want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to create and learn, take ownership and be part of one of the big players in the ceiling market.
Come and join us today!
- Drive KCS ceiling solution sales with focus on flow business. Servicing distributors and contractors as main customer groups. Collaborating as a team with Spec and Internal Sales
- Actively promote cross-material specifications (KCS ceiling solutions)
- To create and project manage projects up to contract award
- Build strong relationships with specifiers within territory
- Market knowledge in own territory
- Introduce and promote new products into territory (guided by global Product Management)
- Work with Field Sales on projects until Main Contractor awarded
- Being first point of contact for specifiers within complete project life time (planner, architect, investor)
- Effective usage of travel expense budget
- Actively promote product range through seminars, promotions, presentations, exhibitions etc.
- Actively target competitor friendly architects in order to convert projects and loyalty to KCS solutions
- Application of technical & product knowledge, basic financial understanding
- Active Usage of CRM tool and advanced selling and negotiation skills
- To find out customers and contractors who would be good partners and inform the supervisor on regular basis. All dealer / ARIC appointments to be done as per company’s norms after getting approvals only
- To attend to all complaints, solve them with help from product managers on priority and communicate the same to management
- To prepare the quotations as per company policy in consultation with concerned supervisor
- Make sure all special prices are proposed through pricing proposals in advance and credit note requests are sent on a monthly basis
- Developing close contacts with all architects & PMCs, contractors and institutions to get our products approved for projects going on in the area and other parts of the country.
Competency & Functional Skill Need for the Job Role
- Engineer, MBA in Marketing
- 2+ years Sales experience in Building products / office automation / direct selling,
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal and inter-personal skills
- Required to be highly motivated team player to work very closely with both Regional Sales Manager and regional team
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment with flexible working hours. We will provide extensive training, a competitive salary and an attractive range of company benefits.