Two of the world‘s most recognized ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position.
As a result, Knauf Ceiling Solutions was established and now we are looking for the most talented people, who want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to create and learn, take ownership and be part of one of the big players in the ceiling market.
Come and join us today!
- Network effectively with external and internal stakeholders to implement and develop a sales and marketing strategy for specification; Architects, Suppliers & R&D team, Sales Managers, Marketing teams & Area Sales Managers.
- Develop strong connect with specifiers and apply SPIN selling to bring out KCS advantaged specifications
- Develop and update technical knowledge and apply into spec work: Advise and provide expert knowledge of products and solutions to customers like Architects, Project Managers
- Understanding and driving relevant codes and standards into specifications for projects
- Work with Sales team to achieve targets and goals
- Conduct regular product and specification cycle training with all Sales Staff
- Plan, prepare and conduct presentations to Architects
- Build, develop and grow a strong project pipeline
Skill & Experience
- Strong Technical background Graduate in Engineering Must (esp. Civil/Mech/Arch Engg.) Management degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a Specification sales role - preferably regional position.
- A demonstrable track record specification success & experience working in the following industries: Windows & Doors, Hardware, Facades, Screening & Louvres, Wall panels, Acoustics or ceilings.
- Natural ability to build rapport and relationships in the Architectural community, End customers and understand decision-making process to influence outcomes.
- A strong work ethic and moral compass - you are committed to providing quality service to all customers.
- A confident presenter, self-motivated, a strategic thinker with the ability to think on their feet.
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment with flexible working hours. We will provide extensive training, a competitive salary and an attractive range of company benefits.