Two of the world‘s most recognized ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position.
As a result, Knauf Ceiling Solutions was established and now we are looking for the most talented people, who want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to create and learn, take ownership and be part of one of the big players in the ceiling market.
Come and join us today!
- Ensure smooth & timely completion of Monthly closing activities.
- Ensure Plant costing and accounting are done accounting to guidelines
- Ensure timely SG & A working on monthly basis for MIS purpose.
- Ensure timely accounting of entries in SAP, so that BW reports tally with the Reported numbers.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly estimate/Yearly Budget.
- Ensure timely submission of various reports required by the management.
- Ensure various reporting to Regional Head office and Group Accounting
- Finalization of MIS.
- Variance explanation with Budget, Estimate and Previous Year
- Budgeting and Planning
- Coordinating with All India sales support for estimate numbers on monthly basis.
- Circulation of Area Wise NSV numbers to Area Head on monthly basis.
- Maintain all final file in a server from all department, so that it could be used for future
- Ensuring improvement in internal processes relating to treasury functions
- Ensure that all payments are in accordance with the scheme of authorization approved by the Management and in accordance with the policy guidelines relating to respective transactions and are properly accounted in the books of the Company.
- Ensuring that products prices are in line with the management guidelines
- Support the management on various investment analysis and decision making
- Review and maintenance of cost records as required by the Cost accounting guidelines
- Lead and guide the team
- Accounting is in line with GAAP requirements
- DSO days as per Budgets
- Maximize Return on investment (Fixed Deposits)
- Product pricing to be in line with the Company policy
- Strong Internal controls and checks
Educational / Vocational training:
- CA/ICWA, 10+ work experience.
Functional, methodological expertise
- Knowledge of accounting rules, familiar with accounts procedures, general ledgers, disbursements.
- MIS reporting to Management and Presentations
Personal and inter personal skill
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment with flexible working hours. We will provide extensive training, a competitive salary and an attractive range of company benefits.