Two of the world‘s most recognized ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position.
As a result, Knauf Ceiling Solutions was established and now we are looking for the most talented people, who want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to create and learn, take ownership and be part of one of the big players in the ceiling market.
Come and join us today!
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for managing an assigned group of products - as a champion to be responsible for supporting the product lifecycle management, training, technical compliant certification, go-to-market support and demand planning across channels.
This is an individual contributor role with exposure across Southeast Asian regional business supported by sales managers, regional & global functions. This is a high visibility, newly created role within the product management function in the organization driven from rapid business growth and expansion.
- Develop the overall strategy for product category across responsible area
- Provide the team with category insights and develop tactical direction for respective areas
- Analyze data or insights to determine trends regarding the product and category
- Monitor relevant market conditions and work closely with sales team to determine pricing strategy
- Provide input to strategic decision that influence the functional area of responsibilities
- Manage product regulatory test procedure and ensure product in full compliance with codes & standards
- Outlines the product positioning which articulates the value proposition
- As an integrator between product to sales team & distributors, the candidate will also play a pivotal role in developing supporting tools to support sales activities across the region
- Minimum 5 years experiences in B2B product or category management and excellent communication skillset
- Experience in Building Material or Architectural Products is mandatory
- Technical savvy & have a good understanding of numeracy & understand how to communicate in a succinct manner
- Strong commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles
- Prior Regional exposure across Southeast Asia countries is a plus
Reporting to the Commercial Director, SEA+
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment with flexible working hours. We will provide extensive training, a competitive salary and an attractive range of company benefits.
We offer a hybrid working environment between office & remote and light travelling might be expected across the region.