Two of the world‘s most recognized ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position.
As a result, Knauf Ceiling Solutions was established and now we are looking for the most talented people, who want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to create and learn, take ownership and be part of one of the big players in the ceiling market.
Come and join us today!
Focus on pre-sales excellence, to create opportunities at the early stages of the architectural/design process to enable KCS products to be specified
- Maximize specification opportunities in region with distribution partners; recorded and tracked accurately in SFDC
- Grow distributor and contractor loyalty, to provide specifiation support to various stakeholders
- Actively promote product range through seminars, promotions, presentations, exhibitions etc.
- Guide disctribution to appropriate stock holding of KCS product to maximize on regional sepcification opportunity
- Champion new products and services to market
- Visit sites in order to secure.maintain KCS specifications
- Support territorial sales & promotional activities to distribution
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of competitor products and strategies
- Make 3 effective calls per day for 3 days a week (Stretch target 4 calls per day for 4 days per week)
- Achieve territory sales & specification hit rate targets
- Bachelor and above, preferably in marketing, architecture, engineering or building discipline
- Good knowledge of built environment and building material sales
Functional, methodological expertise
- CRM skills
- Distribution management
- Technically inclined, ability to read architectural plan and familiar
Personal and inter-personal skills
- Help to promote launch of new products
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to seek and open new opportunities
- First rated presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Provide training/share knowledge to new colleagues if requested
- Regular training to distribution
Report to Sr. Territory Manager, TW/KR
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment with flexible working hours. We will provide extensive training, a competitive salary and an attractive range of company benefits.