Two of the world‘s most recognized ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position.
As a result, Knauf Ceiling Solutions was established and now we are looking for the most talented people, who want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to create and learn, take ownership and be part of one of the big players in the ceiling market.
Within the Global Commercial Excellence department, join the Global Product Management and Business Intelligence Team.
Come and join us today!
- Be the advocate and manager of our product digital data strategy.
- Maintain the necessary data required for digital tools.
- Work with our internal Knauf Ceiling Solutions teams, such as Product Management, Marketing, Commercial Sales and in particular product data specialists.
- Drive the development of KCS digitalization ecosystem for product related systems such as configuration tools and Building Information Modelling in coordination with Digital Marketing and Knauf corporate teams.
- Communicate with and train colleagues on digital data and tools.
- Degree level qualification in the field of construction, or similar.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience with digital product data, preferably from a multi-national company in the construction sector.
- Advanced skills digital data systems including Building Information Modelling (BIM) tools and software.
- Analytical thinker with problem solving skills and a structured way of working.
- Ready to think outside of the box and propose new solutions.
- Team player, who naturally builds strong relationships across functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German skills are an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment with flexible working hours. We will provide extensive training, a competitive salary and an attractive range of company benefits. This position could be based out of any European KCS location.