Two of the world‘s most recognized ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position.
As a result, Knauf Ceiling Solutions was established and now we are looking for the most talented people, who want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to create and learn, take ownership and be part of one of the big players in the ceiling market.
Come and join us today!
Your area of responsibility:
- Independent summarization, analysis, and commentary on monthly reporting for the Head of Controlling, the Divisional Board, and the Central Controlling function of the Knauf Group
- Steering and further development of mid-year forecast processes and annual budget planning
- Preparation, participation, and follow-up of regular review meetings with the management of regions, subsidiaries, the Head of Controlling, and the Divisional Board
- Development, maintenance, and optimization of existing controlling systems in the area of results calculation and reporting
- Point of contact for the Central Controlling function of the Knauf Group and the Division's management to create transparency regarding business development
- Summarization and tracking of the Division's action management for the production and administration area
- Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/Controlling
- Several years of experience in controlling, preferably in corporate controlling
- Experienced in handling BW/Business Intelligence Tools (SAP BW, tableau)
- Good business understanding and the ability to present complex issues in a simple manner, with a strong affinity for numbers
- Independent and meticulous work style, with a high level of commitment and a desire to work in an international team
- Excellent MS-Office skills (ppt, xls, etc.)
- Excellent English language skills
- Can-do mentality, moderation experience, and empathy
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment with flexible working hours. We will provide extensive training, a competitive salary and an attractive range of company benefits.